One of the most delicious snacks that people enjoy eating while watching movies is popcorn.
This is a popular snack among all ages and unlike junk foods such as Cheetos and chips, popcorn is a healthy snack.
There are two main methods to pop the popcorn, traditional stovetop popcorn and microwave method popcorn.
Also known as the dry and the wet methods. Dry method uses dry heat to pop the kernels. In the store made popcorn, they heat up the kernels with direct heat in a large pot until the kernels start to explode and at the end, seasoning is added to the popcorn for the taste.
There are some difficulties and issues in dry method such as,
Some burnt popcorn in each batch that causes unpleasant tasting all around.
hard uncooked kernel between the others
It’s not totally clean process due to handwork involvement.
Popcorn becomes sticky when adding seasoning to it.
Microwave method Popcorn:
in this method flavored kernels are put under indirect heat inside the microwave until they explode.
Special, enhanced and sealed paper bags made with suspector material are used to accelerate the baking process by absorbing more energy.
Some benefits of this method are,
Because the temperature is uniform, all kernels are cooked evenly, and you won’t end up with some burnt popcorn.
Big fluffy, evenly cooked and perfectly popped popcorn as the result of microwave even heat penetration into the kernels
Special microwave popcorn bag speeds up the cook time to less than 3 minutes.
Mist environment inside the bag makes the popcorn soft and tender.
Containing the flavors inside the bag make the popcorn tasteful while cooking and ready to use afterward.
Since cooking and seasoning are combined without any human intervention, this method produce cleaner pop corns.
Stored in vacuumed bags, corn will retain its freshness with no preservatives for more than a year.
Some interesting facts about macropuff pop corns:
- Easy and quick, prepared in less than 3 minutes.
- Fresh and hot popcorn makes it more enjoyable.
- 25 times more popcorn volume compared to kernels
- No refrigeration needed.
- Variety of flavors for different appetites.
- Non-GMO corn
- Controlled salt level in popcorn
- 2 times fluffier compared to store made popcorn.
- Soft and tender popcorn
- No hard or uncooked kernels.
- No kernel shell to cause gum problems.
- No sticky fingers
- Variety of flavors
- No preservatives
- No artificial colors
- Fair price compared to competitors
- Special sealed bags safe for microwave
- Produced with fully automated and sanitized devices
- Approved and licensed by Ministry of Health